The 20th wedding anniversary traditional material is china, so below I've brainstormed some china-themed ideas.
The material china is actually a pretty versatile one as you can go for a few different angles:
- a straight interpretation - a china ceramic object
- a left of field interpretation - something with a Chinese-flavour
- Or for a cute gimmick think of something kitschy that was 'made in China'. You will find loads of those!
20th anniversary gifts - ideas
- a beautiful plate
- for tea drinkers get a beautiful ceramic teapot and tea set
- a china bowl - fill it with something else your love may appreciate (jewellery, rose petals, little love notes...)
- a trip to China
- a trip to see a Chinese-related exhibit - see if there's any art galleries showing a Chinese artist
- a porcelain doll
- jewellery made from ceramics
- jewellery with a Chinese theme
- get his or her name written in Chinese calligraphy
- a Chinese plant such as a bunch of Chinese roses
a book: just enter china into an Amazon book search. There'll be books
on anything you can imagine related to China. There's also an author
named China Mieville who's written fantasy fiction.