Ideas for college graduation gifts
The 20th wedding anniversary traditional material is china, so below I've brainstormed some china-themed ideas.
The material china is actually a pretty versatile one as you can go for a few different angles:
- a straight interpretation - a china ceramic object
- a left of field interpretation - something with a Chinese-flavour
- Or for a cute gimmick think of something kitschy that was 'made in China'. You will find loads of those!
20th anniversary gifts - ideas
- a beautiful plate
- for tea drinkers get a beautiful ceramic teapot and tea set
- a china bowl - fill it with something else your love may appreciate (jewellery, rose petals, little love notes...)
- a trip to China
- a trip to see a Chinese-related exhibit - see if there's any art galleries showing a Chinese artist
- a porcelain doll
- jewellery made from ceramics
- jewellery with a Chinese theme
- get his or her name written in Chinese calligraphy
- a Chinese plant such as a bunch of Chinese roses
a book: just enter china into an Amazon book search. There'll be books
on anything you can imagine related to China. There's also an author
named China Mieville who's written fantasy fiction.
Graduation gift ideas